Welcome To The Random Thoughts That Make Up My Universe

"My brain is just a jellyfish in the ocean of my head..."

Thursday, May 5, 2016

A poem for a random blog update...

Mi Luna y Estrellas 
by Marc Malonzo (inspired by mi amor, Ashley Ann Cabrera)

I was lost at sea in the core of my being, Not even knowing what it was that I wanted, Let alone where I was supposed to be going. Blinded by the shadows of my former self, And the clouded horizon of my past, I failed to see that which stood before me; That which had always stood before me, Waiting ever so patiently for me to awaken. But suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, The clouds in my soul parted, and I finally saw the Moon rising amongst the Stars! Such a breathtaking sight that words fail To describe the awe inspiring beauty that stood before me. And I knew in that moment, Beyond even the faintest shadow of a doubt, That I would be utterly lost without that which came to save me: Mi Luna y Estrellas! What's more, in an epiphany Of sudden realization, I knew that They had always been there before me, Standing with a strength I have still yet to fathom; A strength with the endurance To wait for my eyes to finally open and see: That the Moon rises for me alone, And the Stars shine in your eyes always. And it was at that moment, that I knew only one thing mattered, and Everything else suddenly melted away: I am completely yours, Dear One, If you will have me. Forevermore. And I vow to make your heart smile every single day For as many days that I draw breath into my lungs! My heart beats only for you, Mi Luna y Estrellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment