Welcome To The Random Thoughts That Make Up My Universe

"My brain is just a jellyfish in the ocean of my head..."

Thursday, May 26, 2011

You gotta love this guy...

I know some of you out there will probably be thinking, "aww, poor guy!" - but if you knew him, you would know he is a "character" (to say the least!) and this is just hilarious...

Quote of the week occurred yesterday when I was sitting at my desk:

Nico - "Hey Marc, you gotta go get your picture taken with Simon...he is PASSED the hell out at his desk!"

Unfortunately, I arrived too late for my picture to be taken, but Simon remained clueless:


Fortunately, many other pictures were taken before he woke up :-) Too bad I didn't get there in time!











Gotta love Simon!

2 comments:

  1. Great eyes! You are correct sir, he has not done anything about the small desk!

    (sorry for the delayed response - it would seem I failed at replying before and only thought what to post!)

    ReplyDelete